A place for my stuff

This blog has sat untouched for several years, but I've recently found myself in need of a place to deposit my more lengthy random thoughts. I've become a pretty prolific Google Buzz user, but its format isn't conducive to longer essays, and I'm a notoriously wordy geek. As such, I'm unearthing the old blog, dusting off my keyboard, slapping on a shiny new template, and starting from scratch.

More than a few things have changed since my last post in August of 2007. I now have two kids, a new job, I live in a new town, I've started my own side business, and perhaps most importantly, I have managed to earn all five sparkle stars on my "New Super Mario Bros Wii" game. With so much happening, it'll certainly take me a while to get caught up, so bear with me if I post mostly old news for the first few entries.

This used to be a lot of fun. Here's hoping it can be again.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Theme by BloggerThemes & Chethstudios
Design by Metalab